NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
This professional will be responsible for the academic, administrative and managerial aspects of the area.
Previous international school experience in a similar or related position.
Personal characteristics desired for the position:
Passion for education, a visionary leader, a public speaker, able to maintain and develop excellent communication with the entire Northlands community.
In touch with the development and implementation of new technologies related to education.
Open minded, honest and friendly.
(All documents to be sent in English)
A full letter of application including:
Why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role, and your personal educational philosophy.
Three professional referees (must be supervisors).
An up to date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph.
Please send CV to email@example.com
Application deadline 18/06/2017.
NORTHLANDS invites applications for the post of IT teacher in Kindergarten Nordelta.
- - A dynamic and proactive attitude
- - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- - Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- - Experience in kindergarten
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating INF. as reference.
We make extensive this search of a floating teacher to work at the Olivos Kindergarten from Monday to Friday from 7.50 to 12.00pm.
It is necessary to have a good command of the English Language, IT skills and previous experience working at Primary or Kindergarten.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com, indicating AUX. as reference.
NORTHLANDS extends the search for an Academic Assistant Secretary for the Olivos Secondary School, who will be responsible for the technical-administrative and pedagogical management of such secondary level.
- - Degree in Secondary - without exception.
- - Academic secretarial experience in bilingual educational institutions.
- - Very good computer skills.
- - Part-time availability.
- - English language proficiency is desirable (non-exclusive).
- - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responsible and committed with the School vision.
- - Willing to work in a team and to accompany the Heads of section in pedagogical and administrative duties.
- - Solid information management and organization skills. Proactivity and flexibility.
- - Communication skills that will allow her/him to work in diverse contexts, recipients and audiences.
- - Solid internet and Office package management.
NORTHLANDS is seeking for a dedicated professional to oversee this department at both, Olivos and Nordelta sites.
Required: Post Graduate degree in education
Previous experience in an IB World School
Previous international school experience
Previous experience with Cambridge IGCSE
Knowledge of IB Diploma Programme
Previous leadership experience
Knowledge of integrating technology into subject delivery
Personal characteristics required for the positions:
Passion for education, a visionary leader, a communicator and public speaker, excellent interpersonal skills, honest, compassionate, friendly and fair.
Application Procedure: (All documents to be sent in English)
A full letter of application, including:
Why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role, and your personal educational philosophy
Please state your earliest availability
Three professional referees
An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph
Please send application documents and reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org