NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
Become Part of Our Learning Community
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
NORTHLANDS is looking for teachers to run an after school activities program of Robotics and Programming called "LegoLand". Students will learn to assemble robots or other small devices and program them to move in different ways. We are offering separate classes for both Primary and Secondary, in both Olivos and Nordelta sites. The classes will take place once per week from 4:15 - 5:30 pm, on either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, depending on the age of the students and the school location.
We are looking for:
- - Certified teachers who have excellent interpersonal skills with children.
- - Possess natural curiosity, enthusiasm and an innovative attitude.
- - Experience in guiding students to problem solve through trial and error strong orientation towards teamwork.
- - Well versed in leading group.
- - knowledge of programming, although prior knowledge of Lego programming is not required availability to teach once per week from now through December.
Those who are interested should send a C.V. to email@example.com.
NORTHLANDS extends the search for a Science Consultant for the Primary section of the Nordelta site.
(10 periods a week)
- - Degree related to these areas
- - English language proficiency.
- - Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, responsible and committed with the School vision.
- - Very good computer skills.
NORTHLANDS is looking for an Educational Psychologist to work as LST (Learning support) at the KINDER Olivos site.
Tuesday and Wednesday from 12 pm to 4.10 pm. (PERMANENT)
Monday, Thursday and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm. (TEMPORARY MATERNITY COVER)
We are looking for:
- - Excellent interpersonal relationships with children.
- - Knowledge about learning.
- - A very organized person, responsible and proactive.
- - It is necessary to have knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and perfect command of the English language.
Those interested should send a C.V. indicating PSI as reference and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
NORTHLANDS is searching, for a professional to fill the role of Academic Deputy Head (for both sites).
The holder will have the key task of leading and managing the academic life of the school as well as playing a crucial role in whole-school strategy and development, acting as Deputy Head. The candidate will be part of the SMT.
The successful candidate for the post of Deputy Headmaster will have at the very least a good first degree from a recognized university, a teaching qualification (PGCE; BEd.) & preferably a post-graduate qualification (MA Education; NPQH) and strong management experience, preferably as a Director of Studies or equivalent.
- - Have experience of working in a very large school.
- - Have experience of working in Latin American education.
- - Have experience of both the IB and the IGCSE curricula.
- - Have at least a high-intermediate level of Spanish and English.
- - Be passionate about driving up standards in teaching and learning and have a clear understanding of excellence in teaching in addition to the ability to communicate this to the wider community.
- - Display absolute commitment to the highest standards of professional behavior and, at all times, to promote the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Passion for education, a visionary leader, a public speaker, able to maintain and develop excellent communication with the entire Northlands community.
In touch with the development and implementation of new technologies related to education.
Have a good track record of leading and managing staff; be motivational, sympathetic, constructive and, where necessary, be firm & challenging with colleagues.
Open minded, honest and friendly.
(All documents to be sent in English)
- A full letter of application including:
- Why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role, and your personal educational philosophy.
- Three professional reference (must be supervisors).
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating VDA as reference.
Application deadline 09/03/2018.
We make extensive a staff search for Lab technician, Nordelta site.
- - Full time position
- - English language proficiency
- - Experience in Lab tasks (Science degree)
- - Dynamic, flexible, teamwork skills